EAU 19 Barcelona
The EAU congress provides a forum for presenting original unpublished data and sharing ideas for urological innovation as well as disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance
Review innovative techniques and scientific advances in the field of urology and its sub-specialties
- Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and translational research
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the management of urological disease
- Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies in the management of urological disease
- Enhance their practical knowledge and skills by educational activities, including hands-on-training and courses
- Gain exposure to new developments in drugs and new cutting edge technology in the field of pharmaceutical research and medical technology through visiting the EAU exhibition
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national urological societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.
Programme is available here!
Registration is available here!
Wed, 27 Mar 2019 - Fri, 29 Mar 2019
Barcelona, Catalonia 08019
Thu, 28 Mar 2019 - Sat, 30 Mar 2019
Fri, 29 Mar 2019 - Wed, 3 Apr 2019
Sun, 31 Mar 2019 - Thu, 4 Apr 2019
Davos Platz, Graubünden 7270
Tue, 2 Apr 2019 - Tue, 2 Apr 2019
Wed, 3 Apr 2019 - Wed, 3 Apr 2019
Thu, 4 Apr 2019 - Thu, 4 Apr 2019
Conference Centre, London