This congress aims to cover various areas related to laboratory and diagnostics including clinical areas such as haematology, pathology, immunotherapy medicine, infectious disease detection, as well as the technical and leadership areas such as accreditation of medical laboratories, and laboratory management.
You will have the chance to meet and connect with the leading experts from all over the world in this leading platform, from pathologists, laboratory directors, quality professionals, biologists, and other health allied professionals.
International Laboratory and Diagnostics Medical Congress is a unique platform where experts and key opinion
leaders share their experience about key issues and controversial topics in medical
This year's programme will facilitate insightful debates on the most strategic issues regarding laboratory operations and management, validation and verification of clinical molecular genetic testing, and clinical diagnostic cases.
The conference will offer Continuing Medical Education (CME) Credit Hours to its delegates as well as a truly unique opportunity to network, meet and build relationships with their peers in medical laboratory field.
The Dubai International Laboratory and Diagnostics Award
The Dubai International Laboratory and Diagnostics Congress wishes to recognise individuals who have exhibited outstanding research in the field of pathology, haematology, microbiology and other related medical laboratory areas by presenting the Dubai International Laboratory and Diagnostics Award. If you have done research in progress or an interesting case study, submit your abstract today to join the awards. Email your abstract to [email protected]
Who should attend
- Laboratory Directors
- Laboratory Managers
- Quality Professionals
- Laboratory Technologists
- Molecular Biologists
- Infection Control Specialists
- Infectious Diseases Specialists
- Industry Scientists
- Research Scientists
- Allied Healthcare Professional
Benefits of attending
- Hear from top regional and international experts discussing the most pressing topics in the field of diagnostics, pathology, clinical microbiology and laboratories
- Receive the latest updates regarding common issues and challenges in laboratories
- Learn about the recent practices in diagnostics and improving laboratory performance
- Earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit hours by attending this conference
- Review and discuss the current challenge in analytics and infection control detection
- Network, meet and build relationships with peers in the field of laboratory and diagnostics practice to exchange knowledge
- Participate in the practical workshops