Cannes Lions 2018 - The 65th International Festival of Creativity
Cannes Lions has been championing creativity since 1954.
Today, it’s the world’s biggest festival and awards for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries.
The Festival in numbers16,000+ Attendees
30% Brand + Media Owners
390+ Jury Members
Latest speakers confirmed
Networking at Cannes Lions
Programme available online here
Register online here
Lions Health | 18 - 19 June
Creativity with the power to change lives
Lions Health is a dedicated two-day event within Cannes Lions. It is the only place in the world to experience talks from leading pharma, healthcare, wellness, biotech and medical marketing practitioners. It is built to deliver the insights, ideas, tools and techniques that lead to life-changing outcomes.
Lions Health attracts everyone from world-leading pharma and biotech companies to the CMOs and brand leaders at cutting-edge diagnostics firms and healthcare manufacturers. It's where you'll meet award-winning creatives from healthcare marketing agencies, the founders of the new disruptive players and the investors facilitating change.
Enter the contest for one of the prestigious Lion Health Awards here
The Health & Wellness Lions celebrate creativity for personal
wellbeing. Communications entered here will need to demonstrate an
inspired approach to consumer healthcare; that is exceptionally engaging
work which promotes non-prescription products and services, publically
educates to allow self-diagnosis or facilitates pro-active personal
- All work entered in Health & Wellness has been created specifically for or by a health and personal wellbeing related brand / service.
- All entries must be evidence based and adhere to our principle of life changing creativity.
- There is no overall limit to how many times the same piece of work can be entered into Health & Wellness as long as the categories and mediums chosen are relevant.
- Entrants may only submit a campaign in either Pharma Lions or Health & Wellness Lions, not both.
The Pharma Lions celebrate creative communications from pharmaceutical clients and services surrounding this highly-regulated industry. Practitioners, patients and targeted consumers; that is work that brings science and innovation to life, facilitating diagnosis, prescription, disease mitigation or illness management.
Pharma Lions champion the need for medicine and therapeutic
care. Communications in this arena bear the responsibility of
introducing new innovations, establishing standards of care and
advocating for the industry within a context that is often emotionally
charged and sometimes full of controversy. These communications must
navigate debates about patient rights, policies and politics, society
and humanity. Often delivered in healthcare settings, they require a
significant level of appropriateness and respect for the people who
treat or suffer from medical conditions. Some communications are
delivered through a healthcare professional. Many are subject to
regulatory review. All are created specifically for medical and
therapeutic clients and services.
- All work entered into Pharma Lions has been created specifically to shape understanding of medical conditions, drive their treatment and/or advocate for the development or provision of those treatments.
- Industry institutions include pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, biotechnology, bioinnovations, medical devices, diagnostics, life sciences research, clinics, hospitals, healthcare systems, governments and advocacy organizations for human and veterinary health.
- There is no overall limit to how many times the same piece of work can be entered into Pharma as long as the categories chosen are relevant.
Sat, 1 Sep 2018 - Tue, 4 Sep 2018
Porto, 4200 – 465
Mon, 10 Sep 2018 - Wed, 12 Sep 2018
Riyadh, King Abdullah 12451
Thu, 13 Sep 2018 - Fri, 14 Sep 2018
Bangkok, Pathumwan 10330
Wed, 26 Sep 2018 - Sat, 29 Sep 2018
Wed, 26 Sep 2018 - Fri, 28 Sep 2018
Estoril, Lisboa 2765-192
Tue, 2 Oct 2018 - Thu, 4 Oct 2018
Sat, 6 Oct 2018 - Tue, 9 Oct 2018