AOSSM - American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Upon completion of this educational activity, learners should be able to:
- Implement an effective evaluation algorithm for musculoskeletal and medical sports medicine conditions.
- Assess and apply surgical and nonsurgical treatment recommendations and rehabilitation protocols for the management of essential musculoskeletal and medical conditions germane to the practice of orthopaedic sports medicine.
- Analyze and interpret research and imaging.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- General orthopaedic surgeons
- Primary care sports medicine physicians and orthopaedic surgery fellows
- Physician assistants, nurse practitioners and other healthcare professionals who work closely with surgeons and physicians
- Physicians who need to claim AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- ABOS diplomates preparing for the recertification exam, the ABOS longitudinal assessment or a future sports medicine subspecialty certification exam
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Sun, 21 Jul 2019 - Wed, 24 Jul 2019
Ciudad de México, Lomas de Sotelo 11200
Wed, 24 Jul 2019 - Thu, 25 Jul 2019
Thu, 25 Jul 2019 - Sun, 28 Jul 2019
NY, Brooklyn 11201
Mon, 29 Jul 2019 - Tue, 30 Jul 2019
Amsterdam, 1083 AD
Sun, 4 Aug 2019 - Thu, 8 Aug 2019
Fri, 9 Aug 2019 - Sun, 11 Aug 2019
Mon, 12 Aug 2019 - Wed, 14 Aug 2019
Sun, 25 Aug 2019 - Fri, 30 Aug 2019
Chicago, Illinois 60601