The Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE) is a worldwide organisation with members in 90 countries on five continents. Members include teachers, educators, researchers, administrators, curriculum developers, deans, assessors, students and trainees in medicine and the healthcare professions.
AMEE promotes international excellence in education in the healthcare professions across the continuum of undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing education. AMEE, working with other organisations, supports teachers and institutions in their current educational activities and in the development of new approaches to curriculum planning, teaching and learning methods, assessment techniques and educational management, in response to advances in medicine, changes in healthcare delivery and patient demands and new educational thinking and techniques.
AMEE promotes excellence in medical education internationally by:
- Promoting the sharing of information through networking, conferences, publications and online activities
- Identifying improvements in traditional approaches and supporting innovation in curriculum planning, teaching and learning, assessment and education management
- Encouraging research in the field of healthcare professions education
- Promoting the use of evidence-informed education
- Setting standards for excellence in healthcare professions education
- Acknowledging achievement both at an individual and an institutional level
- Recognising the global nature of healthcare professions education
- Influencing the continuing development of healthcare professions education through collaboration with relevant national, regional and international bodies.
Programme available online here
Registration available online here
Sun, 25 Aug 2019 - Fri, 30 Aug 2019
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Mon, 9 Sep 2019 - Tue, 10 Sep 2019
Illinois, Chicago 60611
Tue, 10 Sep 2019 - Thu, 12 Sep 2019
Riyadh, Riyadh Province 12451
Tue, 10 Sep 2019 - Fri, 13 Sep 2019
England L3 4FP