AHA Rural Health Care Leadership Conference
Rural health care leaders are actively transforming their organizations for a new world of accountable care marked by changing payment models, heightened expectations for clinical excellence, and a greater need for collaboration. They understand the imperative to compete on the value derived from high quality, affordable care delivery. Many rural hospitals are already improving outcomes, creating strategic partnerships, exploring unique staffing arrangements, engaging consumers, and successfully managing the health of their populations.
The American Hospital Association’s 2018 Rural Health Care Leadership Conference brings together top practitioners and thinkers to share strategies and resources for accelerating the shift to a more integrated and sustainable rural health system. We’ll examine the most significant operational, financial and environmental challenges and present innovative approaches that will enable you to transform your organization’s care delivery model and business practices.
Plan to arrive early to enjoy Phoenix and join us on Sunday to dive deeper into individual and organizational performance improvement topics through two pre-conference workshops. These workshops afford substantial opportunities for interaction between participants and faculty, adding great value to your conference experience.
The Rural Health Care Leadership Conference offers a powerful focus on innovative ideas, thoughtful insights, and tested strategies for responding to an ever-changing world. We hope you’ll join us in Phoenix.
Who should attend:
- Rural Hospital CEOs, Administrators, Senior Executives and System Leaders
- Governing Board Members
- Nursing and Physician Executives
- Public Health and Community Leaders
- Executives of Rural Health Care Associations, Networks and Clinics
Check the Conference Brochure for more information here
Schedule at a glance
Check the Full Programme here
- Monday Evening Welcome Reception
- Tuesday Afternoon Recreational Activities
To register and pay via credit card or check: Click here
If you are paying by check, register online and you'll be prompted to select this option on the payment page and will receive an invoice along with your confirmation e-mail. Please mail your check in along with the invoice. If you require a PDF registration form instead, e-mail [email protected] to request one.
Questions about what registration category you qualify for or want information on becoming an AHA Member so that you are eligible for preferred pricing? Contact [email protected] for more information.
AHA Associate Membership delivers these valuable benefits:
- Inclusion in a listing on the AHA’s website, which is visited more than 1.3 million times annually by hospital and health system leaders. Associate Member organizations can post an explanation of their services, along with a logo and mission statement.
- Access to members-only content and resources on AHA.org, including valuable reports and issue briefs.
- Discounted member pricing on AHA publications and events.
- Subscription to our daily newsletter, AHA Today.
- A complimentary license to the online AHA Guide, a key compendium of demographic information on AHA Members (Business Associate Members are also listed in the Guide).
- Access to exclusive conference call briefings designed to educate and update Associate Members on key issues and emerging trends, led by senior AHA executives.
Special discounts are available for conference attendees on United and Delta airlines.
United Airlines: Call (800) 426-1122 or www.united.com
Online reservations offer code: ZE92593102
Phone reservations meeting codes: Z Code - ZE92 and Agreement Code - 593102
Delta Airlines: (800) 328-1111 or www.delta.com (click on Advanced Search to enter the Meeting code).
Meeting code: NMR38
RENTAL CAR DISCOUNTS
Special discounts are available for conference attendees with the following rental car companies.
Hertz: Call 1-800-654-2240 and provide meeting number: CV#03AB0014
Enterprise and National: Call 1-800-261-7331 or visit www.enterprise.com or www.nationalcar.com and provide meeting number: K2C1074
Avis: Call 1-800-633-3469 and provide meeting number: L461444
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 - Fri, 18 Jan 2019
United Arab Emirates
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 - Sat, 19 Jan 2019
Huntington Beach, California 92648
Mon, 21 Jan 2019 - Wed, 23 Jan 2019
Sat, 26 Jan 2019 - Wed, 30 Jan 2019
Mon, 4 Feb 2019 - Thu, 7 Feb 2019
United Arab Emirates
Wed, 6 Feb 2019 - Thu, 7 Feb 2019
Wed, 20 Feb 2019 - Fri, 22 Feb 2019
Suminoe-ku, Osaka 559-0034