AHA Leadership Summit 2021
The all-virtual 2021 AHA Leadership Summit features senior health care executives, clinicians and experts in the field presenting high level, transformational strategies and innovative approaches for achieving sustainability while delivering greater value and health equity through operational excellence, creative partnerships, and redefined delivery models. Special attention will be paid to the strategies and practices that enable health care leaders to remain resilient and respond successfully in periods of sustained crisis.
Join a diverse community of strategic and visionary leaders who represent excellence in the field as they boldly transform their organizations.
- Senior hospital and health system leaders and clinicians will make meaningful connections with others in the expanding health care ecosystem to foster collaboration and innovation in a post-pandemic environment.
- Trustees will enhance their understanding of emerging issues in governance and learn to apply new models and practices.
- Next generation health care leaders will gain insights into the competencies required to lead complex organizations for resilience and transformation.
Learn with colleagues in a variety of educational opportunities that facilitate the sharing of insights and leading practices, and which accelerate the adoption of new approaches. You’ll hear from innovators investing in the promising ideas, technologies and scientific discoveries that are changing the consumer experience and reimagining care delivery.
The AHA Leadership Summit Affinity Groups provide a forum through which Summit participants can connect in advance of and throughout the virtual conference for deeper networking, issue exploration, success sharing, and problem solving. Learn more.
Find inspiration and novel ideas to sustain transformation in your organization, system and community in six critical focus areas:
- Leading for Resilience and Transformation
- Advancing Equity and Eliminating Care Disparities
- Post-Pandemic Recovery and Rebuilding
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Innovation, Virtual Care and Digital Health
- Governance Excellence
Registration Available Online here
Programme Available Online here
Thu, 1 Dec 2022 - Sat, 3 Dec 2022
Sat, 3 Dec 2022 - Sat, 3 Dec 2022
Mon, 5 Dec 2022 - Tue, 6 Dec 2022
Indian Wells, CA 92210
Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Sat, 10 Dec 2022
Fri, 9 Dec 2022 - Fri, 9 Dec 2022
Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Wed, 14 Dec 2022
Mon, 12 Dec 2022 - Wed, 14 Dec 2022
United Arab Emirates
Tue, 13 Dec 2022 - Tue, 13 Dec 2022
Mon, 9 Jan 2023 - Thu, 12 Jan 2023
Fri, 13 Jan 2023 - Sat, 14 Jan 2023
United Arab Emirates
Wed, 18 Jan 2023 - Fri, 20 Jan 2023