AAOS 2020 Annual Meeting
- Develop and refine a perspective on the broad range of orthopaedic knowledge, care and surgical practice.
- Expand and integrate an understanding of the scientific and clinical tenets of orthopaedic surgery to better prevent and treat musculoskeletal disease.
- Develop an understanding of economic and practice management challenges that can lead to strategies that protect continued access to care for patients and viability of the profession.
- Provide a forum to strengthen professional relationships and develop networks that lead to better patient care, individual surgeon career satisfaction, and a more robust profession as a whole.
- To facilitate a personalized educational experience through a comprehensive offering of instructional courses, symposia, and scientific presentations.
- Support a forum for discussion of current issues in orthopaedics including patient safety, advocacy, practice management, technology, and culturally competent care.
- Offer complementing formats to facilitate career-long education that meets the expectations and requirements of patients, colleagues and Maintenance of Certification.
- To provide a forum for the presentation of basic and clinical research with current as well as future potential applications in the management of patients with musculoskeletal disease or injury.
- Synthesize a basis for the practice of delivering evidence based, cost effective orthopaedic care, both patient centered and population based.
- Integrate current basic science, translational research, and state-of- the art procedures and technology into clinical practice.
- Become more informed and involved in advocacy issues related to orthopaedics.
- To provide a forum for resident education on current clinical practice, relevant basic science, practice management, and advocacy issues in preparation for careers as competent and ethical orthopaedic surgeons.
Programme available online here
- Member Registration: Opens November 6, 2019
- Non-Member Registration: Opens November 13, 2019
- Industry Non-Exhibitor Registration: Opens November 13, 2019
- Early Bird Registration: Deadline December 18, 2019
- Advance Registration: Deadline February 14, 2020
- Industry Non-Exhibitor: Registration Deadline February 14, 2020
- Cancellation: Deadline February 14, 2020
- Industry: Non-Exhibitor Online Registration Deadline March 13, 2020
- On-Site Registration: Opens March 23, 2020 at 2:00 PM
Sat, 28 Mar 2020 - Wed, 1 Apr 2020
Thu, 2 Apr 2020 - Sat, 4 Apr 2020
United Arab Emirates
Thu, 16 Apr 2020 - Sun, 19 Apr 2020
Rancho Palos Verdes CA 90275
Thu, 16 Apr 2020 - Fri, 17 Apr 2020
Boston, MA 02108
Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Sat, 18 Apr 2020
Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
Mon, 20 Apr 2020 - Tue, 21 Apr 2020
Mon, 20 Apr 2020 - Wed, 22 Apr 2020
Glasgow, Scotland G3 8YW