2022 The World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit
2022 World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit
March 4, 2022 @ 8:00 am - March 5, 2022 @ 5:00 pmPST
Around the World
It’s time to register for the 2022 World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit!
The 2022 World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit (WPSSTS) is co-convened by the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the European Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care and the International Society for Quality in Health Care, and will celebrate the Patient Safety Movement Foundation’s first 10 years of achievements. The 2022 WPSSTS will confront leading patient safety issues with actionable ideas and innovations to transform the continuum of care by dramatically improving patient safety and eliminating preventable patient harm and death.
The WPSSTS brings together all stakeholders; we need everyone to step up and be part of the solution. We invite international hospital leaders, patient and family member advocates who have experienced harm, public policymakers and government officials, other non-profits working toward zero harm, healthcare technologists, engineers, and the future of healthcare – students and residents. All stakeholders are invited to actively and intimately plan solutions around the leading patient safety challenges that cause preventable patient deaths in hospitals and healthcare organizations worldwide.
The WPSSTS will also feature keynote addresses from public figures, patient safety experts, and plenary sessions with healthcare luminaries, patient advocates, as well as announcements from organizations who have made their own commitments to reach the Patient Safety Movement Foundation’s vision of ZERO preventable harm and death across the globe by 2030.
Who Attends the Summit?
Anyone who is passionate about ending preventable patient harm is welcome to attend and will find value in the programming. We’re looking for those people who are ready to take action NOW, to save patients tomorrow.
We encourage global attendance from the following groups:
- Hospital and healthcare organization Board Members
- The C-Suite and Executives who can implement change quickly after the conference ends
- Front line clinicians who are interested in becoming leaders in patient safety
- Patient advocates who can bring their experiences into the chat rooms and inspire change
- Patients and family members affected by medical harm who are interested in being part of a community where we value everyone’s voice
- Insurers who can help healthcare becomes safer and more affordable
- Leaders from the industry – medical device, pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, software and data analytics – who want to innovate to improve patient safety
- Students with an interest in patient safety and quality
Session 1: High Reliability: Why This Can No Longer Be An Option for Healthcare Systems
Session 2: Embracing Simplicity and Human Factors to Unleash Innovation
Session 4: Patient Advocacy: The Compass for Innovation
Sat, 29 Jan 2022 - Sat, 29 Jan 2022
Mon, 31 Jan 2022 - Sat, 5 Feb 2022
Wed, 2 Feb 2022 - Fri, 4 Feb 2022
Sun, 6 Feb 2022 - Wed, 9 Feb 2022
Phoenix, Arizona 85044
Tue, 8 Feb 2022 - Tue, 8 Feb 2022
Thu, 10 Feb 2022 - Sat, 12 Feb 2022
Fri, 11 Feb 2022 - Fri, 25 Feb 2022
Thu, 17 Feb 2022 - Sat, 19 Feb 2022