VIRTUAL COMPREHENSIVE CARDIAC CT: CTP AND CT FFR WORKSHOP 2020
This one-day event will facilitate learning among physicians to reflect best practice for their patients with coronary artery disease undergoing a diagnostic strategy of CT myocardial perfusion imaging (CT-MPI) and fractional flow reserve derived from coronary computed tomography angiography (CTA) datasets (FFRCT). Attendees will learn how to enhance their performance in interpretation, reporting and clinical decision-making utilizing CT-MPI FFRCT in clinical practice.
Upon completing the course, learners will be able to:
- The course attendees will learn about the available CT-MPI acquisition techniques.
- The course attendees will recognize best practice patterns for interpretation and reporting of CT-MPI and FFRCT.
- The course attendees will identify steps to successful implementation utilizing a diagnostic strategy of CT-MPI FFRCT.
For optimal experience, we strongly recommend the following for this tailored workshop:
- 2 monitors or 1 extra-large monitor
- An external mouse
- Internet with no browser restrictions and good bandwidth
- Computer with good audio and a microphone
- Willingness to install VMware client
Registration available online here
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
Sun, 9 May 2021 - Tue, 11 May 2021
Sat, 15 May 2021 - Mon, 17 May 2021
Fri, 27 Aug 2021 - Mon, 30 Aug 2021