Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) is the world’s largest and most important educational meeting specializing in interventional cardiovascular medicine. For 30 years, TCT has been the center of cutting-edge educational content, showcasing the latest advances in current therapies and clinical research. We hope that our longstanding commitment to lifesaving innovation translates into improved patient care.
Target AudienceThis symposium is designed for interventional cardiologists, radiologists, clinical cardiologists, scientists, vascular medicine specialists, cardiac and vascular surgeons, nurse practitioners, cath lab technicians, and other healthcare professionals with a special interest in the field of interventional and vascular medicine.
Needs StatementTCT provides the latest evidence-based data, presented by leading physicians, nurses, and scientists, that will affect the practice of interventional cardiology and endovascular medicine. TCT showcases the practical applications of current and emerging techniques and technologies and an unparalleled diversity of Live Case presentations from universities and medical centers from around the world. In the field of interventional cardiology, only TCT combines the late-breaking science and practical education that physicians need to improve patient outcomes.
Activity GoalsThe overall goal of this activity is to improve the competence and performance of our target audience by delivering cutting-edge educational content that showcases the latest advances in current therapies and clinical research. We hope that our longstanding commitment to lifesaving innovation will translate into improved patient care.
Learning ObjectivesBy the end of the symposium, participants should be able to:
- Apply the results from important clinical trials and evidence-based medicine to guide the management of patients with atherosclerosis and structural heart disease
- Incorporate new interventional technologies and procedures into the care of patients with complex coronary and endovascular disease
- Integrate advances in diagnostic evaluation and therapeutics into the treatment of patients with carotid and peripheral arterial disease
- Implement appropriate pharmacologic management in the care of patients undergoing diagnostic arteriography and interventional therapies before, during, and after catheterization
- Identify new interventional technologies and propose appropriate applications for patients with cardiovascular disease
Register online here
Programme is available online here
Thu, 20 Sep 2018 - Fri, 21 Sep 2018
Birmingham, West Midlands B1 2NP
Wed, 5 Dec 2018 - Sat, 8 Dec 2018
United Arab Emirates
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 - Sat, 26 Jan 2019
Paris, Île-de-France 75014
Sat, 16 Mar 2019 - Mon, 18 Mar 2019
LA, New Orleans 70130
Sat, 23 Mar 2019 - Fri, 29 Mar 2019
Sun, 12 May 2019 - Tue, 14 May 2019
Lisbon, Lisbon 1300
Wed, 29 May 2019 - Fri, 31 May 2019
New Orleans, Louisiana 70112
Wed, 4 Sep 2019 - Sat, 7 Sep 2019
San Diego, California 92101