New Cardiovascular Horizons Conference - NCVH 2021
Tue, 1 Jun 2021, 09:00
Fri, 4 Jun 2021, 18:00
Founded in 1999, the NCVH Annual Conference provides education covering all fields of peripheral interventions including carotid, renal, femoral and below the knee procedures as well as stent grafting for aortic dissections, abdominal aortic aneurysms, thoracic aortic aneurysms and deep venous interventions.
Each year, on average, the conference assembles 1,500+ attendees and features 24+ LIVE case transmissions, 300+ scientific lectures and 175+ faculty considered preeminent in the field of medicine.
- Discuss the indications, risks and complications of interventional therapies in the treatment of cardiovascular disease, peripheral artery disease, and critical limb ischemia.
- Understand and implement contemporary approaches in peripheral vascular management (including carotid, renal and mesenteric, SFA, below the knee, venous disease and aortic) based on recent clinical trials and evidenced based data.
- Apply appropriate applications of new endovascular technologies for patients with vascular disease.
- Describe appropriate pharmacologic management in the care of patients with cardiovascular disease, peripheral artery disease and critical limb ischemia.
- Discuss various testing modalities and comprehensive spectrum of care in patients with foot ulcers and threatened limbs.
- Explain proper use and interpretation of diagnostic tools and apply appropriate screening techniques for peripheral artery disease.
- Recognize the roles and responsibilities of multidisciplinary members of a comprehensive PAD clinical team.
Programme Available Online here
Wed, 29 Sep 2021 - Thu, 30 Sep 2021
Mon, 4 Oct 2021 - Tue, 5 Oct 2021
Thu, 7 Oct 2021 - Sat, 9 Oct 2021
United Arab Emirates
Thu, 21 Oct 2021 - Sat, 23 Oct 2021
Fri, 29 Oct 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
Thu, 4 Nov 2021 - Sat, 6 Nov 2021
Thu, 9 Dec 2021 - Fri, 10 Dec 2021