EndoVascular Hybrid Trauma and Bleeding Management Symposium 2018
The 2nd international round table Symposium in Örebro,
Sweden, 7-9th June 2018, is nearly upon us! Don’t miss out on exciting
discussions and debates with experts from around the world about
developments within Endovascular and Hybrid surgical methods for Trauma,
Resuscitation and Bleeding Management.
The theme of this symposium is the
hybrid use of endovascular and open surgical methods for hemorrhage
control, Endovascular Resuscitation. The use of REBOA in both trauma and
non-trauma cases, PPH, vascular injuries, complex trauma and iatrogenic
and spontaneous bleeding will be discussed as
well as exciting new clinical developments. The EVTM faculty has worked
hard to build a modern up-to-date platform where participants can share
and discuss exceptional scientific knowledge and experience, learn from
others and debate exciting developments in bleeding control and
resuscitation. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet experts in the
field from many countries and specialities and establish new contacts
How will this differ from other meetings…?
Why should you come to Sweden in June…?
- Open discussion and debate between clinically active experts, panelists and the audience after every presentation. A real open forum in a modern venue!
- Exceptional scientific content and real world experience. Some work not yet published!
- A multidisciplinary approach to all EVTM issues. The focus will be on team work between Vascular-, Trauma- and General surgeons, ICU, IR and pre-hospital personnel, all present together in one place!
- More expert female colleagues presenting and debating!
- Free copy of the JEVTM (scientific journal) May 2018 edition and Top stent manual!
- Release of the new EVTM mobile application, available for free!
Programme available online here
Register online here
Sat, 25 Aug 2018 - Wed, 29 Aug 2018
Wed, 5 Sep 2018 - Sat, 8 Sep 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Wed, 5 Dec 2018 - Sat, 8 Dec 2018
United Arab Emirates
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 - Sat, 26 Jan 2019
Paris, Île-de-France 75014
Sun, 12 May 2019 - Tue, 14 May 2019
Lisbon, Lisbon 1300
Wed, 4 Sep 2019 - Sat, 7 Sep 2019
San Diego, California 92101