EHRA Europace-Cardiostim 2017
Conducted by EHRA and the Working Groups on Cardiac Cellular Electrophysiology and e-Cardiology and the Grown-up Congenital Heart Disease Working Group, and organised in collaboration with Cardiostim. This unique partnership emphasises the multidisciplinary and translational approach in modern electrophysiology, in the diagnosis and therapy of arrhythmias and conduction disturbance.
- 20 Jan 2017
Abstract submission deadline
- 17 Apr 2017
- 18 May 2017
Late fee registration
- 18-21 Jun 2017
EHRA EUROPACE - CARDIOSTIM 2017
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- 4 days of scientific exchange
- 1 500+ abstracts and clinical cases submitted
- 140+ scientific sessions
- 450+ international expert faculty members
- 20+ industry sponsored sessions and workshops
- 2 000+ m2 exhibition space
- 5720+ healthcare professionals
Registration Details will be Available Soon...
Programme Details Will be Available Soon....
Wed, 26 Oct 2016 - Fri, 28 Oct 2016
Thu, 19 Jan 2017 - Sat, 21 Jan 2017
Paris, Île-de-France 75014