Consensus and Controversies in the Management of Cardiovascular Risk and Disease
Dear Fellow Colleagues,
We look forward to welcoming you to “Consensus and Controversies in the Management of Cardiovascular Risk and Disease: A Cased Based Approach” in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on December 4th, 2018.
This program, sponsored by Cleveland Clinic and Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, will offer the most-timely updates on significant advances in Management of Cardiovascular Risk and Disease. All topics will include case presentations which encourages participation and debate between the faculty and attendees. Despite tremendous advances in recent years, cardiovascular disease (CVD) remains the leading cause of death throughout the world. Education is critical to keep clinicians up-to-date with the latest science and advances in CVD that will ultimately lead to improved patient outcomes.
This program will provide learners with a case based approach for the management of cardiovascular risk and disease including a review of evidence-based practices and exposure to state-of-the-art updates.
Programme is available here!
- Incorporate the evidence on contemporary surgical, percutaneous, and device-based treatment options into clinical decision-making for patients with structural heart disease
- Assess the role of advanced echo techniques, stress imaging, CT and CMR in characterizing valve disease and guiding management
- Apply current evidence base to determine thresholds for hypertension treatment, establish therapeutic goals, and implement team-based processes to achieve blood pressure control
- Recognize the implications of diabetes on cardiovascular disease and treatment outcomes and tailor management accordingly
- Analyze the evidence on new and established pharmacotherapies, devices, and novel therapies for heart failure management
- Cardiovascular Surgeons and Physicians
- Physician Assistants
- Advanced Practice Nurses
- Mid-level Practitioners
- Patient Selection Criteria For TAVR 2018
- Management of Mitral regurgitation
- New Frontiers in Preventive Cardiology
- Screening Tools for Patients at Risk of CVD
- Contemporary Management of Heart Failure.
Registration is available here!
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 - Sat, 26 Jan 2019
Paris, Île-de-France 75014
Sun, 27 Jan 2019 - Wed, 30 Jan 2019
Hollywood, Florida 33019
Sat, 16 Mar 2019 - Mon, 18 Mar 2019
LA, New Orleans 70130
Sat, 23 Mar 2019 - Fri, 29 Mar 2019
Sun, 12 May 2019 - Tue, 14 May 2019
Lisbon, Lisbon 1300
Thu, 16 May 2019 - Fri, 17 May 2019
Wed, 29 May 2019 - Fri, 31 May 2019
New Orleans, Louisiana 70112
Sat, 31 Aug 2019 - Wed, 4 Sep 2019
Issy Les Moulineaux Cedex 9, 92789
Wed, 4 Sep 2019 - Sat, 7 Sep 2019
San Diego, California 92101
Sat, 7 Sep 2019 - Wed, 11 Sep 2019