American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Session 2015
Sat, 7 Nov 2015, 00:00
Wed, 11 Nov 2015, 00:00
AHA Scientific Sessions 2015Building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. Our mission drives everything we do. To improve the lives of all Americans, we provide public health education in a variety of ways. Weâ€™re the nationâ€™s leader in CPR education training. We help people understand the importance of healthy lifestyle choices. We provide science-based treatment guidelines to healthcare professionals to help ensure the best treatment for every patient, every time. We educate lawmakers, policy makers and the public as we advocate for changes to protect and improve the health of our communities.
Registration are now Open. Click Here To Register.
The program is designed to present new findings on:
• Cardiovascular disease prevention trials.
• causes and mechanisms of health factors, subclinical, and clinical cardiovascular diseases.
• relationships of nutrition (diet) and physical activity (fitness) with cardiometabolic health.
• relationships of obesity, diabetes, and renal disease with cardiometabolic health.
• genetic and environmental epidemiology of cardiometabolic health.
• effects of lifestyle interventions on cardiometabolic disease and its health factors.
• population trends in cardiovascular diseases and their health factors.
• global cardiovascular health
Wed, 29 Sep 2021 - Thu, 30 Sep 2021
Mon, 4 Oct 2021 - Tue, 5 Oct 2021
Thu, 7 Oct 2021 - Sat, 9 Oct 2021
United Arab Emirates
Thu, 21 Oct 2021 - Sat, 23 Oct 2021
Fri, 29 Oct 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
Thu, 4 Nov 2021 - Sat, 6 Nov 2021